The most beautiful place for any party, gathering, meeting, or event
A sophisticated & modern space beaming with timeless historic charm, The Treasury is a boutique venue offering an array of rental options to suit a wide range of party sizes - both small & large up to 185 guests, and cater to many different types of functions. Our expertise is hosting and we are here to help you every step of the way to make your planning as seamless and enjoyable as possible. We look forward to seeing what we can dream up together.
Visit our new "Events" tab for upcoming events & community gatherings open to the public!
Check out our pricing page to see new a la carte booking options, pricing, and packages just released November 2021!
- Located at 303 East Walworth Avenue, Delavan, Wisconsin 53115
- The Treasury hosts private functions, public events, media productions rentals, and special rates for professional photographer sessions
- Luxurious on-site amenities and spaces including primary ballroom, four historic restored bank vaults, upstairs with private mezzanine & balcony, professional catering prep room, full service artisan bar offerings, underground private lounge, and more!
- Visit "Events" Tab for upcoming public events & community gatherings
- Hosting up to 185 Guests and smaller groups of all sizes
- Variety of rental options by the hour or full day with value pricing on weekdays
- Corporate, non-profit, military, and multi-day booking discounts available
- Indoor venue with outdoor bistro seating surrounding building March through November
- Convenient downtown location nearby major interstates & state highways with ample complimentary parking
- Great rental inclusions, package options, and on-site luxurious amenities
- We can guide you through full planning process and connect you with the best of the best local vendors in the area
- Variety of great hotel accommodations in close proximity that would be a nice option for guests or clients traveling in
- The Delavan Lake & Lake Geneva area is a wonderful destination for a getaway with an abundance of recreational activities to plan outside of your event here. Check out our preferred vendor document under "pricing" tab to see our top recommendations or message us directly!
Valid through March 2022
$1500 off any full day booking
As an added bonus to booking with The Treasury, we are currently offering $1500 off all full day rentals through March 2022. We also offer discounted rates to non-profit groups, military personnel, corporate events, and professional video & photo productions. Inquire today!
Deep Discounts for Remaining 2020 Dates & 2021 dates through March!
all-inclusive Full day for $5,000!
Includes staff, cleaning, set up, communication with our new venue director who comes to us from a luxury resort property, dance floor, room flip (if desired), security, access to full building from 6 AM to 1 AM including underground vault lounge, catering room, and mezzanine, all tables/chairs/glassware for bar & tables, sound system, and more!
Upcoming PUBLIC EVENTS
Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 6-11 PM
Valentine's Beach Ball & Vendor Fair at the Treasury
Tickets $15 on our eventbrite page
Saturday, February 26, 2022 - 9 AM
Barre & Mimosas with Step and Sculpt Sarah Behrens
Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 9 AM
Barre & Mimosas with Step and Sculpt Sarah Behrens
CLICK LINK BELOW TO SEE OUR EVENTS PAGE AND FOR DETAILS & TICKET LINKS!
303 East Walworth Avenue
Delavan, WI 53115
Text or Call
Built in 1909, The Treasury (former Wisconsin State Bank Building) is listed on the national registry of notable American Historic Properties featured in the heart of downtown Delavan, Wisconsin.
Notable existing room features still present from initial construction include exterior red brick and limestone beams, beautiful green & white marble along interior lower walls, newly exposed pinkish-tan brick, ceiling beams, soaring 17 foot ceilings with large arched windows stretching almost as high, and multiple vaults around the property usable as bonus event & rental space!
Located along a red cobblestone street lined with vintage green lanterns, The Treasury sits on a corner block in the heart of downtown with windows facing south & west to allow a ton of natural light into our space from morning to evening.
Delavan is truly a hidden gem to those who haven't visited. Downtown boasts cool old buildings, ivy walls, painted brick murals showcasing the city's history, beautiful lush parks, churches, and lakes - all in close proximity to our space too! The entire downtown block is recognized on the national historical registry and boasts unique ornate architecture every direction you look along with antique stores, historically well-known shops, restaurants, and other locally owned businesses.
A little bit of history about Delavan is that it was previously a bustling circus town where The P.T. Barnum Circus, “The Greatest Show On Earth”, was founded in 1871. While you're here check out the historical society and the murals painted around town!
As an added perk, all street parking is free and open to public use along with various large municipal parking lots along the same block as The Treasury. The building is close to major interstates and popular vacation destination, Lake Geneva. Downtown Delavan is an easy drive from major cities Milwaukee, Madison, and Chicago to name a few!
IN THE NEWS!
Check out this recent interview with our owner as a spotlight business feature for WCLO - talking about the venue, how it happened, details about the space, and more! Thank you for the feature!
Get to know us!