- Hosting up to 185 Guests
- Variety of rental options ranging from weekday hourly to full day
- Corporate, non-profit, and multi day booking discounts available
- Indoor venue with outdoor seating surrounding building March through November
- Convenient downtown location nearby major interstates & state highways with ample parking
- Interior features a large ballroom with high ceilings & oversized crystal chandeliers, luxurious bar, mezzanine with balcony overlooking ballroom, and an underground vault lounge dressed with lighted mirrors & furniture perfect spot to use as a green room or place to get ready in a professional setting
- All rentals include table & chair set up, event staff, and access to state of the art sound system
- We can guide you through full planning process and connect you with the best of the best local vendors in the area
- Variety of great hotel accommodations in close proximity that would be a nice option for guests or clients traveling in
- The Delavan Lake & Lake Geneva area is a wonderful destination for a getaway with an abundance of recreational activities to plan outside of your event here
Built in 1909, The Treasury (former Wisconsin State Bank Building) is listed on the national registry of notable American Historic Properties featured in the heart of downtown Delavan, Wisconsin.
Notable existing room features still present from initial construction include exterior red brick and limestone beams, beautiful green & white marble along interior lower walls, newly exposed pinkish-tan brick, ceiling beams, soaring 17 foot ceilings with large arched windows stretching almost as high, and multiple vaults around the property usable as bonus event & rental space!
303 East Walworth Avenue
Delavan, WI 53115
Text or Call
Located along a red cobblestone street lined with vintage green lanterns, The Treasury sits on a corner block in the heart of downtown with windows facing south & west to allow a ton of natural light into our space from morning to evening.
Delavan is truly a hidden gem to those who haven't visited. Downtown boasts cool old buildings, ivy walls, painted brick murals showcasing the city's history, beautiful lush parks, churches, and lakes - all in close proximity to our space too! The entire downtown block is recognized on the national historical registry and boasts unique ornate architecture every direction you look along with antique stores, historically well-known shops, restaurants, and other locally owned businesses.
A little bit of history about Delavan is that it was previously a bustling circus town where The P.T. Barnum Circus, “The Greatest Show On Earth”, was founded in 1871. While you're here check out the historical society and the murals painted around town!
As an added perk, all street parking is free and open to public use along with various large municipal parking lots along the same block as The Treasury. The building is close to major interstates and popular vacation destination, Lake Geneva. Downtown Delavan is an easy drive from major cities Milwaukee, Madison, and Chicago to name a few!
10 / 01 / 2019
Get your date saved!
We would love to see you in our space! Now offering $1000 off all 2020 Saturday bookings! Introductory rates available for weekday & Sunday functions as well! Book a 2-hour weekday morning for only $150 with introductory rates for 2020! Perfect for photos, a meeting, seminar, or whatever your vision may be.
09 / 08 / 2019
Plans Approved! Time to get things going!
Construction plans were approved by the state and received from our architect! Currently finalizing interior mechanical plans, finishes, and fixtures to carry out interior plans! Going to be glamorous & bright!
10 / 30 / 2018